Jay Andrews knows a thing or two about defying the odds. Life was proceeding just as planned. He followed the traditional path and had a great paying corporate job. Then in a short period of time,Jay was diagnosed with an incurable disease, beat cancer, and was a miracle survivor of a car accident the doctors said should have killed him.
Back on his feet Jay made major changes in his life. Today Jay is a Mindset Coach and Author of Three Strikes And You're IN - the Story of Resilience." He is also widely recognized as one of the most positive LinkedIn content providers.
In this episode Jay:
- Talks about the impact his near brush with death (times 3) had on his mindset
- Shares his thoughts on backup plans
- Dives deep on the consequences of listening to the wrong people
- Explains why passion is a great place to start when seeking a meaningful career
- And shares his thoughts on legacy
It was a lively discussion between two Mindset Coaches!
You can contact Chef Jay at:
Please do not hesitate to reach out to me. I’d love to hear your thoughts, comments, and stories, or just make a connection.
Screw The Naysayers- www.screwthenaysayers.com