Heather Monahan is a best-selling author, keynote speaker, entrepreneur and founder of Boss In Heels. Having successfully climbed the corporate ladder for nearly 20 years, Heather is one of the few women to break the glass ceiling and claim her spot in the C-suite.
Heather’s new book Confidence Creator shot to #1 on Amazon’s Business Biographies and Business Motivation lists the first week it debuted on Amazon.
Heather is a confidence expert and is currently working with Fortune 500 companies and professional sports teams to develop confidence in the workplace and on the court. Heather’s new show, Creating Confidence, debuted on the Top 200 shows on Apple podcast.
Heather’s work has been featured in USA Today, CNN, Forbes, Fast Company and Business News Daily. Most recently adding Guest Professor at Harvard to her list of accomplishments. Heather and her son Dylan reside in Miami. Heather:
- Tells us how she turned a ghost review on Goodreads into a big win
- Talks about her childhood and why she started working at the age of 9
- Reflected on her journey to the C-Suite in a male dominated industry
- Explains that being fired by another woman was the best thing that has ever happened to her
- Emphatically states that if you’re not working for yourself there is no security
- Shares the process she used to change her internal dialog and defeat the villain in her own head
- Shares 5 key pieces of advice for any entrepreneur
- Tells us how she took her podcast to #17 on the Apple Charts
- And gives us a peek into her book The Confidence Creator
Heather is highly energized, driven, and articulate. Enjoy
You can reach Heather at:
Please do not hesitate to reach out to me. I’d love to hear your thoughts, comments, and stories, or just make a connection.
Screw The Naysayers- www.screwthenaysayers.com
Screw the Naysayers Episode Page: https://screwthenaysayers.com/podcast
Google Play Music: https://bit.ly/2NBgqMv