At the age of 19, Evan built then sold a biotech software company. At 22, he was a venture capitalist raising $500k to $15m. He now runs a YouTube channel for entrepreneurs with 1.8M+ subscribers and over 300,000,000 video views.
Evan wants to solve the world’s biggest problem, which he believes is untapped human potential. He’s set 2 world records, uses a trampoline & stand-up desk, owns Canada’s largest salsa dance studio & has a giant Doritos bag in front of him all day long to remind him that he’s stronger than the Doritos. Evan dropped so much gold in this conversation including:
- Real advice on dealing with loved ones who are naysayers
- Explains his One Word process and why it is so important
- Tells us why he is a big believer in going from idea to action
- Gets real and admits that his biggest fear is aging rockstar syndrome
- Gave me advice on how I should spend the next the next 20-30 years
- Says that we should shift our self worth to the effort we put in and not the results
- Argues that if you’re not making mistakes you hate your life
- Tells us why money needs to be in your top five core values
- While explaining that you can’t chase money
- Insists that if you don’t love what you do you’ll never win
- And says if the answer to a question is scary, difficult, or hard, then he has to do it
- And proudly states that he is the best Salsa dancer on YouTube!
Evan’s enthusiasm for life and the future is infectious. You don’t want to miss this episode. Enjoy
You can reach Evan at:
Please do not hesitate to reach out to me. I’d love to hear your thoughts, comments, and stories, or just make a connection.
Screw The Naysayers- www.screwthenaysayers.com
Screw the Naysayers Episode Page: https://screwthenaysayers.com/podcast
Google Play Music: https://bit.ly/2NBgqMv
#screwthenaysayers #Believes #timematters