Eric Gilboord is a lifelong entrepreneur, Author, Public Speaker and the CEO WarrenBDC, a company that specializes in working with boomer aged business owners or those wishing to acquire their companies.
Eric is focused on solving a big problem. Sixty-five percent of all businesses in Canada and the United States are owned by baby boomers. Anyone born between 1946 and 1964. So this is a pretty big audience. Eighty percent of those owners do not have a plan in place or know how to transition. Most are counting on the sale of their company to fund their retirement, and in a lot of cases the value of the business is less that the owner needs for the desired retirement lifestyle. In this episode Eric:
- Says Naysayers uninformed opinions are based upon their own life experiences
- Points out that the most important sale a business owner makes (the sale of the business) is the one they are worst prepared for
- Explains how he works with business owners to find unrealised potential
- States that the demand for businesses with predictable cash flow is strong
- Talks about some of the options business owners have when planning to exit
- Notes that after cashing out many entrepreneurs are choosing to buy another business rather than investing in financial markets
This episode will resonate with business owners across all sectors. Enjoy…
You can reach Eric at:
Please do not hesitate to reach out to me. I’d love to hear your thoughts, comments, and stories, or just make a connection.
Screw The Naysayers- www.screwthenaysayers.com
Screw the Naysayers Episode Page: https://screwthenaysayers.com/podcast
Google Play Music: https://bit.ly/2NBgqMv