Imagine you had a chance to interview women entrepreneurs from all over the globe, who are working in the digital space? What would you most like to know.
Candyce Costa is on a mission to get those answers for you. This ballet dancer/teacher, turned Social Media entrepreneur is also the Founder and Publisher of Digital Women E-Magazine. The magazine launched in 2018 and the early results include a reach in excess of 750,000, and interviews with 99 Women Entrepreneurs from around the world including Europe, Canada and the United States
In this episode Candyce shares with us:
- Three common traits that stood out in so many of her guests
- The three most important things she learned in dancing that she applies to her business career
- Why watching her dance students perform made her more nervous than her own performances
- Why she started Digital Women E-Magazine and what her plans are for the future
- The thing she found the most challenging when she first became an entrepreneur (Hint: Most entrepreneurs will easily relate)
Candyce speaks 2 different dialects of Portuguese, Spanish and English, has lived in four different countries, owns two businesses, a house, and shares her world with her dog and her love of 20+ years.
You can reach Candyce:
Please do not hesitate to reach out to me. I’d love to hear your thoughts, comments, and stories, or just make a connection.
Screw The Naysayers- www.screwthenaysayers.com