Angie Cole is the founder of Untaming The Wild, where she helps Business Owners, CEO's, and Startup Entrepreneurs find their power to buck society while building their business. And in Angie’s case, the need to buck society goes way beyond the sometimes rote discussion about success being about more than money. Like me, Angie bristles at the idea that there is a one size fits all approach to living the life you want or success as an entrepreneur.
In this episode, Angie:
- Destroys the myth that “fear is not an option for entrepreneurs.”
- Insists that you don't have to be tracking all your metrics, and you don't have to repeat the template that you've been given
- Tells us its okay to pursue things that feel right, even if they don’t seem to make sense on paper
- Admits that she doesn’t really do schedules or lists anymore. Instead, she has very clear aims.
- Decides where to allocate her energy each day based on the information she has when she wakes up
- And sums it up this way. The only thing consistent about me is my persistence.
This episode is thought-provoking and will especially appeal to those who struggle with the idea that the key to success is excessive structure. As a special thank you to STN listeners, Angie has a free download available at http://www.angie-cole.com/purpose-full-design.
Angie can be reached at: