Angie Cole is the founder of "Untaming The Wild," where she helps Business Owners, CEO's, and Startup Entrepreneurs find their power to buck society while building their business. And in Angie’s case, the need to buck society goes way beyond the sometimes rote discussion about success being about more than money. Like me, Angie bristles at the idea that there is a one size fits all approach to living the life you want or success as an entrepreneur.
In Part 1 of this 2 part feature interview Angie:
- She shares a story about the moment she realized that her parents were not always right.
- Discusses the fine line parents face when trying to raise independent thinkers and obedient children
- Challenges us to use play to discover our wild, untamed selves
- Says that many unfulfilled people stay silent for fear of being seen as selfish
- Calls out an oppressive system that makes us feel guilty and irresponsible if we want something different in life
- How she broke free from the cycle by flying to Paris on short notice to think things through
This is high energy and important reminder that we are in control of our own untamed self. Enjoy
Angie can be reached at: