Some people just seem to have the natural ability to capture a room, the moment they walk in. Do you ever wonder how they do it? Wish that you could do the same?
Rachel Cossar, is the founder and lead facilitator for Choreography For Business, a consulting practice that focuses on embodying confidence and competence in the workplace. Ten years ago Rachel was dancing principal roles at the Boston Ballet. At one time she was also a member of Canada’s National Rhythmic Gymnastic Team.
Today she stands in front of corporate audiences and shares with them the things she learned about non-verbal communication.
Rachel’s story is fascinating on so many levels. Discussion topics include:
- The power imbalance between men and women in the world of ballet
- The reality that she never once experienced any kind of “Me Too” situation and why she believes that was the case
- How anyone can use non-verbal communication to increase confidence and outcomes
- How creative artists can use their natural abilities to create business opportunities
- The key lessons she learned in her dance career and how she applies those lessons to business
- How she created a life where she spends 80%+ of her time doing things she loves
Please do not hesitate to reach out to me. I’d love to hear your thoughts, comments, and stories, or just make a connection.
Screw The Naysayers- www.screwthenaysayers.com